June 22, 2011

oh Allah, may this be the right choice!

Assalamualaikum and evening peeps!

Just got home from one of my becoming place of work!Arrived there makes me nervous because am alone!!!I talked with the guard and asked him about the procedures to enter the department.Well, got one new friend, pakguard! then i get the visitor pass and went to HR. there i met miss i-don't-know-her-name, who was responsible for my offer letter. while filling the variety of forms, i met another HR family-Mr. B. "This guy is quite frenly" i told myself. then settle down some matter..and completed the medical check up!yay!

arghh~~~am soooooooo glad that i got to stay home!yeay!no need to rent house!but am going to start work at 1st july..nervous!!!!!!!miss ojah!any tips??huhu..

well, at first am kinda confused whether to further studies or work..but then, my dad said that i can gain experience first from work. well,that is also part of my planned. to work, then further my studies. hoping that this is the best choice and the choice that will not make me forget who i am and will not making me further from Allah the mighty Lord!

5 comments:

Ojah said...

woi, dpt mane??proton ke?gempak!!

ain si penggemar belacan said...

wah tim!besnyaa dapat kat shah alam je..congrats!!keja rajin2..nanti boleh belanja..heheh..sedeynya aku tak dapat lak..

~tim~ said...

ojah::ish..main hentam je kau eh..hohoho..rezeki..
ain::tula sapal!sedey..kalau tak bole sesame kan..kan..ak jmp sorg tu, die cm rompin gak,1st interviu da dpt.

Ojah said...

oh btol la proton??betol2la..good luck keje..heeee..and ain, good luck job hunting..belom rezeki ko..mane tau nnt dpt yg lg bes

~tim~ said...

suke2 je ckp betol..huhuhu..neway, thanks ojah!