June 7, 2011

RANDOM UPDATES....teeeeettt..

as-salam and greetings!

hello mellow~~~~it's very boring nowadays...especially when there is nothing to do. i could find any part time jobs but i dunno why..am just too lazy to seek a job. it's not that money will come to me freely,ain't it?hahaha..most of my friends already got jobs + planned for their future.some might already had their first salary kot?hahaha..sape2 da tu mehle belanja sy yg tak bekerja lg ni.. =)

staying at home made me a couch potato. if am not sitting in front of the laptop,i'll be landing on my bed..sape kate heaven..bosan gile!my brain is not working for this past few weeks..kekeke..

when am bored,not in good mood or my mind wasn't stable, rock is my most preferable genre of music.

as for Malaysia, i listened to

weeeeewit!

awie!

i do listened to others too such as black, faizal tahir(bf ain!) etc..

for international, i listened to linkin park, mcr, muse, audioslave etc...(malas nk upload pixies)

then, korea, am crazy about

traxx(now only left with two members,jay n jungmo)

norazo!!!ahh...love 'em!hilarous mv n lyrics..all time addicted=superman song!


as in japan, i knew they got various rock star like gackt.but i just listened to them randomly. theirs are mostly like heavy metal.my brother got a compilation of jrock from his friend at nihon and they were like really heavy metal.u listened to no words,only shouts...i prefer them when i'm really depressed and i don't wanna to communicate with people around me.. ;p

owh!one more thing!i haven't had a chance to watched pirates!sedih!inilah masalahnye dok umah!nk kua pon tade mood..huhuhu

my mr.jack sparrow~~~~

mr.jack sparrow..please wait for me!

for the time being i'll just indulge myself with my mr.lee sparrow!hahahahaha....

i really like his voice!

No comments: